Plantroom, rooftop or floor mounted, air or water cooled, all chillers at some stage reach the point where the costs to continue to repair and maintain them outweigh the cost of replacing them.
Consideration also has to be given to their energy efficiency, probably far less efficient than chillers manufactured today, and the refrigerant gas employed could well be falling foul of the new F Gas Regulations.
Regardless of the make, age or capacity and location, we have the skills to replace a chiller with a new one incorporating up to the minute technology and integrated energy saving features, which will not only secure your clients business, but will significantly reduce operating costs as well.
For new builds and new projects, our range of standard chillers is complimented by our ability to design and manufacture chillers to meet particular design criteria which can not be met from the standard range.
We can provide:
- Free site surveys
- Professional project management
- Expert analysis of the project requirements
- An energy efficient, space saving replacement chiller
- All associated mechanical and electrical work
- Removal from site of the old chiller and safe disposal
- Ongoing chiller service and maintenance