Edwina has been competing in triathlons from 2007-2010 over a range of distances and holds multiple course records. She has won a range of races from sprint to half ironman, including Windsor triathlon, Thames turbo races 1-4 and race series.
She has won the Lisboa Half, Marazion Half and Woody Half and then moved up to the Ironman distance where she came 2nd in the European Championships in Frankfurt in her age group and 16th overall
Edwina has gone on to represent GB at both Olympic and Ironman distance.
After having 2 babies in close succession, Edwina has now turned to ultra running. Now a member of the Centurion Team and working towards the British Ultra Trail Champs at Lakeland 50 in July.
Notable successes so far are:
- Three Forts marathon – 1st (CR)
- Steyning STinger – 1st
- Salisbury – 50km – 1st (2nd overall CR) Downslink Ultra – 1st (3rd overall CR)
- Country to capital 45 miles- 1st (CR) 4th overall 5hrs 43 SOuth Downs Way
- 50 miles – 1st (CR) 7hrs 09 mins
- Wings for Life 45.3km covered in 3.12 GB winner and 7th in world
- Weald 50km – 1st woman